Live-a-board Mothership Tours
Liveaboard Extended Tours Availability Feb – Nov predominantly (available year round). The run off having a worldwide reputation for excellent barramundi fishing from Feb to end of May is the most popular with the keen fishing enthusiast; we recommend you book early for this period
Destination The location will depend on the time of year and the fishing condition. We go where the fishing is best. During the months of February through to May we predominantly fish the Mary River System, Shady Camp and The Daly and Finnis Rivers
Target Species barramundi, saratoga, tarpon, black jewfish, threadfin salmon, golden snapper, trevally, queenfish and more. Itinerary / inclusions
- Pick up from your local accommodation (approx 5am) transfer via air conditioned, licensed tour vehicle to you fishing destination.
- Breakfast supplied
- Morning tea, lunch and light refreshments supplied
- 6.4m barra boat, fast, modern, fishing platform.
- Experienced guided fishing, with quality Fishing tackle, supplied on a replace if lost or damaged basis
- 30 + sunscreen
- After a great day on the water you park up and board the Beagle Gulf our very own 50 foot Steber Craft Mothership with full air conditioned comfort where you can enjoy your evening meal and watch the sunset over the estuary systems.
- Subsequent days follow a similar itinerary on the final day of your tour we will return you to your Darwin or local accommodation.
- Alcohol (BYO is allowed)
- Insect repellent
- Dinner (on last day)
- Accommodation (on last night)
- What to Bring
- Wide brimmed hat
- Insect repellent
- Cool protective clothing
- Camera / video ( don’t forget batteries)
- Suitable for
- All levels of experience, minimum age of 7 yrs (unless pre arranged)
- Remember we can customise a fishing package to suit your own needs